Monday, January 25, 2010

Monthly Card Swap

So here we go!!! This is still a work in progress so bear with me....
I was thinking of Making this a one card swap, every month will have a theme, you can use whatever materials you have (no need to buy new supplies unless you have too or want too). Thinking about starting: March

I will need the best way to get in contact with you,email, address instant message something....
Contact me at: chadsgirl510@yahoo.com

PLEASE NOTE I WILL NEVER SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION!! NOR WILL I SELL IT EVER!!!

to show proof of this i could call you and give you my word...

Anywho, I would need your contact info just to keep and match you up with your swap mate(s). Also just in case someone misplaces their swappies info i can give them that...

More to come with rules and the like...
Please feel free to give your input
Mama Bear Stonich (AKA KRISTINA)

No comments: